• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Medical Textiles - Issue 4, 2011
International Newsletters Ltd, April 2011
A monthly update on textiles for medical applications – one of the fastest growing sectors of the technical textiles industry. The only international source of news and information about new products, research, business and patents relating to all uses of textile materials in medical and hygiene applications, Medical Textiles covers technical developments in materials and applications – fibres, yarns and fabrics, equipment, surgical and orthopaedic applications, dental uses, hygiene – together with standards, market and industry news.
This periodical is essential reading for the fibre and textile industry, medical researchers and the medical devices and diagnostics products industry.
Topics covered include (but are not limited to):
- wound treatment
- surgical applications
- and more
- Dressings comprise oxidized cellulose and human recombinant collagen
- Conformable dressing
- Dressing for tracheostomy wounds
- Gradient compression hosiery knitted using core-spun yarns
- Electro-active elastic compression bandage used to support a leg
- Drape removes need to lift a patient once on the operating table
- Absorbent article for night-time use
- Easy-to-change disposable article
- Skin cancer dressing selected for consultation in the UK
- Thin conductive fabric developed for patient-warming blanket
- Lenzing sells plastics filaments unit
- Avgol to expand US nonwoven hygiene fabrics facility
- Hygiene crucial for women’s wellbeing, according to SCA
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.