• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Advanced Ceramics Report - Issue 11, 2010
International Newsletters Ltd, November 2010
A monthly news alert containing international coverage of technical developments and commercial applications of advanced ceramics, including materials performance and characteristics, processing and equipment, research initiatives, market and industry news, standards, events and publications.
Also, every issue includes the latest patents and key events for the coming year for the industry. All items have full contact details, so that you can establish direct contact with the researchers, manufacturers, users, suppliers, event organisers and governmental organisations, via email, fax or phone.
- Skeleton of leaf transformed into iron carbide
- Cathode behaviour revealed at nanoscale
- Flat sodium–nickel chloride battery is more efficient
- Light-emitting zinc oxide nanowires grown
- Silicon nanomesh developed for thermoelectric devices
- Synchrotron used to examine structure of lead-free piezoceramic
- Lead zirconate titanate/carbon nanotube device for energy harvesting
- Graphene fabrication method uses silicon carbide template
- Range of lead zirconate titanate biomorph elements launched
- Highly conductive, transparent multiwalled nanotubes developed
- Silicon cells fabricated with conversion efficiencies of over 19%
- Saint-Gobain and Hyundai form joint venture
- Amedica acquires US Spine
- Formula 1 anti-wear coating used on composite bicycle wheels
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.