• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
ITIL Foundation Certification training Lifecycle - Service Design (SD) Certification Training
itSM Solutions, May 2011
ITIL® Online Self-Paced Training and Certification
ITIL® eTrainer™ is the industry's first online training solution that delivers on demand, self-paced Foundation through Expert ITIL certification training direct to your PC. This flexible online training solution delivers the value of the classroom experience (lectures, courseware, mentoring, and exams) without the problems (scheduling, time) and expense (instructor, travel) of the classroom venue. Through its online LinkedIn support group, My itSM Mentoring Community™, ITIL® eTrainer™ offers further value by providing ITIL Expert mentoring and guidance before, during, and after the training takes place.
Each self-paced class includes:
- Individual or Role-Based Licenses: Provides students the option to purchase their certifications one class at a time, or as a part of a discounted, role-based value bundle.
- Online Prerecorded Video Lectures: Enables students to control their own training schedule and venue (home, office, or training center).
- Online Student Courseware: Enables students to review the courseware online and print out one local copy that they can add to their ITSM professional development library.
- Online Exam Services: Enables students to purchase exam vouchers online along with selecting the proctoring method (online using a web cam proctor or at a CSME testing center) that best meets their needs. Passing score for each exam is 70% and Certification is through CSME
- Online Mentoring Services: Through our online support group, My itSM Mentoring Community™, students can connect with ITIL Expert Mentors (and other students) to receive the assistance they may need when preparing for the exam, along with the ongoing practical guidance they will need when applying ITSM best practices in a real world environment.
- Reactivation Lifeline: If for any reason the student is pulled away for business or personal reasons after activating a class license, the student can request a one-time, no-cost, 15-day extension for that class.
- Class Extensions: Enables students to purchase a low-cost, 15-day extension for a class when they have already consumed their no-cost reactivation lifeline.
- PDU Credits: Enables students to receive PDU credits that can be applied to maintaining one's PMI/PMP status.
- Optional Program Management and Reporting Services: ITSM Solutions will monitor, manage, and report on student progress throughout the entire training program.
ITIL V3 Lifecycle – Service Design (SD)
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Management, control and application of Service Design concepts, inputs, outputs, and activities
- Knowledge of Service Design principles and management of Service Design processes
- Organizational and technological issues related to Service Design
- Analysis, justification, and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks
- The importance of Service Management as a practice concept and Service Design Principles, Purpose and Objectives
- ITIL Service Design process interaction with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- The subprocesses, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Design processes
- The roles and responsibilities within ITIL Service Design
- How to measure ITIL Service Design
The program comes with 9 hours of instructor-led video presentations, online student workbook, practice exams, and membership in the LinkedIn community, My itSM Mentoring Community™. Students should also purchase and read a copy of the Service Design OGC book.
Prerequisite: IT V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate shall be presented as documentary evidence to sit for the exam.
Target Audience: Executives, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, architects, planners, and individuals that are involved in the design activities within the Service Lifecycle.
- 3 ITIL Expert Credits
- 22 PDU Credits