• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Advanced Ceramics Report - Issue 12, 2010
International Newsletters Ltd, December 2010
A monthly news alert containing international coverage of technical developments and commercial applications of advanced ceramics, including materials performance and characteristics, processing and equipment, research initiatives, market and industry news, standards, events and publications.
Also, every issue includes the latest patents and key events for the coming year for the industry. All items have full contact details, so that you can establish direct contact with the researchers, manufacturers, users, suppliers, event organisers and governmental organisations, via email, fax or phone.
- X-ray diffraction reveals unexpected discrepancy in copper oxide thin films
- Electron behaviour in copper oxide quantified across entire phase diagram for first time
- Alkaline earth silicate wool is more energy efficient than traditional insulation
- Pyrolytic boron nitride for use in manufacture of thin film photovoltaic cells
- Electron gas producing oxides integrated with silicon
- Funding of $3 million for ceramic capacitors to be used in wind/solar energy storage
- Method for integrating gallium nitride sensors on silicon chips awarded patent
- Gallium manganese arsenide could turn heat into spin
- Logic device based on piezoelectric zinc oxide nanowires
- Molecular hooks found on surface of graphene oxide
- Lubricant can withstand 1000°C
- Capacity of lithium–ion batteries increased with pore-enhanced silicon
- TenCate boosted by 22% increase in sales
- Ceradyne’s sales down $16 million
- Three-dimensional nanostructures created using capillary action process
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.