• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Advanced Composites Bulletin - Issue 3, 2011
International Newsletters Ltd, March 2011
A monthly digest of international developments in research, design, manufacturing, testing and recycling of all advanced composites – organic and inorganic fibres and fillers, polymers, metal and ceramic matrices, hybrid and macrocomposite systems.
Every month, Advanced Composites Bulletin keeps its readers informed about new materials, new technologies, the latest research, product launches, business and industry news, environmental issues and concerns, shows and conferences, and more. It covers all application areas, including aerospace, automotive, marine, civil engineering, computer technology, energy generation, electrical engineering, sports and leisure, and recycling.
- Body of hybrid prototype fabricated using resin transfer moulding process
- Zirconia-based coating improves downforce of Formula One cars
- Reinforced, 50% recycled PA 6 grades commercialized
- Reinforced polyurethane components enable forestry trailer to be 1.5 t lighter
- Wire-reinforced, multi-lumen tubing launched
- Project to improve testing methods for turbine blades
- PPG fibreglass selected by aerodyne
- Ceramic composite modules enter armour challenge
- Method to test interface toughness of nanotubereinforced epoxies developed
- Anti-dumping duty of 13.8% likely to be imposed in Europe on Chinese glass fibres
- Swicorp invests $158 million in 60 000 t a year glass fibre plant
- Zoltec reports 13.8% increase in sales
- Quickstep awarded $700 million Joint Strike Fighter contract
- Surfacing film for out-of-autoclave curing structures
- Pre-standard for pultruded composites could open up new markets
- In-mould hot gas welding system developed for automotive components
- Standard to be developed for damage resistance of sandwich structures
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.