• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Advanced Ceramics Report - Issue 3, 2011
International Newsletters Ltd, March 2011
A monthly news alert containing international coverage of technical developments and commercial applications of advanced ceramics, including materials performance and characteristics, processing and equipment, research initiatives, market and industry news, standards, events and publications.
Also, every issue includes the latest patents and key events for the coming year for the industry. All items have full contact details, so that you can establish direct contact with the researchers, manufacturers, users, suppliers, event organisers and governmental organisations, via email, fax or phone.
- Disordered surface yields more efficient titanium dioxide for fuel cells
- Catalytic efficiency of titanium dioxide improved with silica
- Zirconia-based coating for composites improves downforce of Formula One cars
- Reducing defects in gallium nitride films improves efficiency of light-emitting diodes
- Silicon nitride coating for image sensors is transparent to ultraviolet light
- Dow Corning and imec collaborate on gallium nitride research
- Practical full-spectrum solar cell fabricated from gallium arsenide nitride
- Zirconia-based components increase lifespan of speech valves
- Piezoelectric activity of zinc oxide/ gallium nitride nanowires increases as diameter decreases
- Ceramic composite modules enter armour challenge
- Car manufacturer develops recycling programme for lithium–ion batteries
- Superconductivity induced with laser in insulating copper oxide
- Corning boosted by 23% increase in sales
- Ceradyne opens second solar crucible factory in China
- Curtiss-Wright buys BASF’s thermal spray coatings business
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.