• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Advanced Ceramics Report - Issue 4, 2011
International Newsletters Ltd, April 2011
A monthly news alert containing international coverage of technical developments and commercial applications of advanced ceramics, including materials performance and characteristics, processing and equipment, research initiatives, market and industry news, standards, events and publications.
Also, every issue includes the latest patents and key events for the coming year for the industry. All items have full contact details, so that you can establish direct contact with the researchers, manufacturers, users, suppliers, event organisers and governmental organisations, via email, fax or phone.
- Durable, photochromic barium magnesium silicate composite fabricated
- Double perovskites for high-temperature sensing applications
- Boron nitride wafer enables detailed study of graphene
- Compact gadolinium barium copper oxide cables developed
- Fluctuations in superconductivity in cuprate disappear close to transition temperature
- Transparent nanozirconia crystals produced for dental applications
- Kyocera opens orthopaedic design centre
- Nanotube structure exhibits viscoelasticity at extremes of temperature
- Thermal barrier coating for gas turbine blades commercialized
- Ceradyne buoyed by $21 million increase in net income for 2010
- Chromalloy to spend $5 million on ceramic core facility
- TenCate net profit for 2010 up by 92%
- Active Blast Defence System passes improvised explosive device test
- Alumina pump components to be employed in hybrid/electric cars
- Software enables analysis of effects of stress on alloys and ceramics
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.