• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Advanced Composites Bulletin - Issue 4, 2011
International Newsletters Ltd, April 2011
A monthly digest of international developments in research, design, manufacturing, testing and recycling of all advanced composites – organic and inorganic fibres and fillers, polymers, metal and ceramic matrices, hybrid and macrocomposite systems.
Every month, Advanced Composites Bulletin keeps its readers informed about new materials, new technologies, the latest research, product launches, business and industry news, environmental issues and concerns, shows and conferences, and more. It covers all application areas, including aerospace, automotive, marine, civil engineering, computer technology, energy generation, electrical engineering, sports and leisure, and recycling.
- Silver/diamond composite developed for cooling microelectronic devices
- Thermally conductive polypropylene compound replaces aluminium in lighting heat sinks
- Durable photochromic barium magnesium silicate composite fabricated
- Matrix delivers final part for cancelled F-22 programme
- Airbus opens manufacturing centre in China
- Kaman to fabricate composite doors for Learjet
- Active Blast Defence System passes improvised explosive device test
- Costs rather than weight reduction will drive composites growth in automotive industry, says report
- Audi and Voith to develop high-volume production methods for fibre-reinforced materials
- Glass fibre with improved corrosion resistance developed
- Technology for producing nanocrystalline cellulose licensed
- Low-density and -viscosity epoxy tooling paste launched
- Owens Corning posts earnings increase of $14million for 2010
- TenCate net profit for 2010 up by 92%
- DSM boosted by 74% increase in profit for 2010
- Patent awarded for light-weight framework panel
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.