• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
China Casino and Gaming Sector
Ken Research Private Limited, May 2011, Pages: 34
The report on “China Casino and Gaming Sector” gives an overview of the Global and Asia-Pacific gambling industry performance; further it gives a detailed analysis of China gambling industry with industry segmentation. We have discussed industry past, present and future performance and reasons of change and also talks about recent trends affecting industry performance.
Asia Pacific offers many opportunities and strong potential for the gambling market. Rising income level in middle class with growing trend of working women has worked as a driving factor for casino and gaming industry in Asia Pacific.
- In 2009, Asia’s casinos grew by 3.41% reaching to USD 17.2 billion and showed more positive growth in the first half of 2010 (2.88%) compared to the same period last year.
- The annual lottery revenue in China expanded from USD ~ billion in 2000 to USD 24.52 billion in 2010 with a CAGR 27.38%. In 2010, sports lottery accounted for 41.88% of the total lottery market while welfare lottery contributed 58.12%
- In terms of global lottery, China’s market share was 7% in 2008. The market share is increasing every year due to growing economy and mounting expenditure on the lotteries.
- Keno is estimated to generate USD ~ billion sales in 2012 and take about 12% market share in welfare lottery.
- China sports lottery market showed a continuous upward trend between 2006 and 2010, with a 5-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 20.75%.
- The China’s lottery market is estimated to reach USD ~ billion by 2015, implying a CAGR of 11.06% from 2010. China market for Welfare computer ticket games is also growing and expected to cross USD16 billion by 2012.
Scope of the Report
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the Asia Pacific Casino and Gaming Industry including insights on market past performance, demand by segmentation and geography, present analyses and future outlook of the industry.
- Report discusses regulatory environment in China and assesses the industry trends and developments.
- Present report provides a detailed description of welfare and sports lottery, video lottery games and Keno market in China, which will help to analyze scope in these segments of the industry
- The report presents the future opportunities available in the industry along with the detailed discussion on the several macro and industry factors affecting the market
1. Casino and Gaming Industry Overview
1.1. International Gambling
1.2. Global Betting, Gambling and Gaming Industry
1.3. Global Online Gaming Market
1.4. Types of Gamblers
2. Asia-Pacific Casino and gaming industry
3. China Market for Gambling and Lottery
3.1. History and Overview
3.2. Regulatory Structure
3.3. Lottery Market Size in China
3.4. Video Lottery Games and Keno in China
3.5. Lotteries by Segments
3.5.1. Welfare Lottery Market
3.5.2. Sports Lottery Market
3.6. Gambling Industry Trends in China
3.6.1. Welfare Computer Ticket Games
3.6.2. Average Spending per capita in Lottery Market
3.6.3. Number of Mobile Users
3.6.4. China Online Lottery Market
3.6.5. Lottery Law and Amendments
3.6.6. Low gaming penetration rate
3.6.7. Impact of GDP Performance over Gambling Industry in China
3.6.8. Rising Income Level
3.7. Future Outlook of the Casino and Gaming Industry in China
3.8. Forecast Methodology
Data Collection Methods
Reasons for the Dependent and Independent Variables
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Global Gaming Market by Geography in % (2008)
Figure 2: Global Gambling and Gaming Industry Gross Revenue and Forecast (1999-2015F)
Figure 3: Global Gambling Market share by Product Category in 2010 (%)
Figure 4: Global Online Gambling Gross Gaming Revenue (2002-2010)
Figure 5: Global Online Gambling Market Share in 2010 (%)
Figure 6: Types of Gamblers
Figure 7: Installed Slot Machines in Macau (2002-2007)
Figure 8: Hong Kong Jockey Club Revenue (2003-2009)
Figure 9: China Lottery Market Development
Figure 10: Regulatory Structure of Lottery Industry in China
Figure 11: China Total Lottery Sales (2001-2010)
Figure 12: Video Lottery Terminal and Keno Sales (2005-2012F)
Figure 13: China Sports Lottery Revenue (2006-2010)
Figure 14: China Gambling Industry Growth in terms of Market Position (2007&2008)
Figure 15: China Welfare Computer Ticket Game Sales (2003-2008 & Jan-Oct 2010)
Figure 16: Lottery Average Spending per resident in China (2000-2009)
Figure 17: Number of Mobile Phone Users in China (2002-2010)
Figure 18: Mobile Games Market in China (2007-2012F)
Figure 19: China Lottery Online Sales (2005-2008 & May 2009)
Figure 20: China Lottery Online Sales of the Total welfare Lottery (2005-2008 & May 2009)
Figure 21: China Lottery Sales Forecast (2010-2015F)
Figure 22: Welfare Compute Ticket Games Sales in China (2010-2012E)
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Gambling Sector Performance by Geography (2009 vs. 2008)
Table 2: China Welfare lottery and Sub Segments Market (2009 & 2010)
Table 3: China Sports Lottery and Sub Segments Market (2009 & 2010)
Table 4: China Gaming Penetration Rate compared to other Countries
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.