Printed from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/1808696
Great Britain Casino and Gaming Industry
Horseracing is the most on demand gambling sport from last many years followed by national lottery and scratch cards and expected to continue its growth. Many changes have seen in recent days from an increase in number of casinos and expanding remote gambling segment. Turnover of bingo in Great britain declined in 2009 with slowdown in economy of the country.
The report on “Great Britain Casino and Gaming industry” talks about various forms of gaming activities such as Bingo, Casino, online gaming, horseracing and betting. It starts with an overview of global gambling industry takes through Europe casino and gaming industry structure and performance. The report gives a detailed analysis of Great Britain gambling industry performance with all forms of gaming. Also includes industry trends and driving forces. Its future forecasting segment helps to assess industry performance in coming years.
- In 2010, British gambling industry generated gross gambling yield of USD ~ billion from USD 9.0 billion in 2009.
- Revenues from online bingo rose even in economy uncertinity and further trend is expected to continue with 12% growth expected yoy reaching to USD ~ billion in 2012 from USD ~ billion in 2010, showing rising interest of womens who wish to take part in gambling from home.
- British horseracing levy revenues declined from USD ~ million to USD ~ million in 2009 which grew in 2008 from USD ~ million to USD ~ million. Decline in 2009 was led by economic set back and increased unemployment.
- Industry is expected to grow from USD ~ billion in 2010 to USD ~ billion by 2015 with a CAGR of 9.43% which believes to be strong and the major segment accounting for highest GGR will be casino.
Scope of the Report
- The report gives a detailed analysis of the “Britain Casino and Gaming Sector” with discussion of market past performance, present analyses and future outlook of the industry further GGR has been analyzed by segmentations.
- Discusses level of competition and players positioning which help to make further strategies for new and existing players.
- The report describes opportunity for slot machine manufacturers and casino operators with number of slot machines available in the market and future expected demand.
- This report can help gaming machine manufacturers to assess expected demand and casino operators to establish a unit in the country.
- Also it may help the government to prevent illegal gaming and understand revenues generates from legal gaming.
1.1. International Gambling
1.2. Global Betting, Gambling and Gaming Industry
1.3. Global Online Gaming Market
1.4. Types of Gamblers
2. Europe Lottery and Betting Industry
2.1. Market Overview
2.2. Remote Gambling
3. Opportunities in Great Britain Gambling Industry
3.1. Economy and Betting
3.2. Industry Performance
3.3. Betting Industry Size
3.3.1. Online Gambling in Great Britain
3.3.2. Performance in Bingo Segment
3.4. Casino Industry
3.4.1. Horse Racing and Sports Betting in Britain
3.4.2. Lotteries in Britain
4. Industry Trends and Developments
4.1. Updates for Gambling in UK Budget
4.2. The UK Gambling Taxation Method
5. Industry Driving Forces
5.1. Rising Internet Penetration
5.2. Rising Percapita Income Motivating People to Participate in Gambling
5.3. Growing Young and Old age Population
6. Future Growth
6.1. Global Gaming Sector
6.2. European Gambling Forecast
6.3. Britain Casino and Gaming Industry Forecast
6.4. Forecast Methodology
Data Collection Methods
Reasons for the Dependent and Independent Variables
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Global Gaming Market by Geography in % (2008)
Figure 2: Global Gambling and Gaming Industry Gross Revenue and Forecast (1999-2015F)
Figure 3: Global Gambling Market share by Product Category in 2010 (%)
Figure 4: Global Online Gambling Gross Gaming Revenue (2002-2010)
Figure 5: Global Online Gambling Market Share in 2010 (%)
Figure 6: Leading UK Markets for GGR (Gross Gambling Revenues) Online Gambling in 2008
Figure 7: Types of Gamblers
Figure 8: Betting Industry Supply Chain
Figure 9: Europe Gambling Industry Revenue (2007-2010)
Figure 10: Europe Remote Gambling, Gross Gambling Yield (2007-2010)
Figure 11: Britain Gambling Sector, Gross Gambling Yield (2006-2010)
Figure 12: Britain Gross Gambling Yield by Sectors in 2010
Figure 13: Betting Industry Gross Win by Type (2002-2008)
Figure 14: Britain On-course Number of Bets by Type (2008&2009)
Figure 15: Britain Online Gambling GGY (2008-2010)
Figure 16: Bingo Gross Gambling Sales in Great Britain (2008-2010)
Figure 17: Great Britain Gaming Machines in Bingo Clubs in 2009
Figure 18: Horserace Betting Levy Revenues in Great Britain (1999-2009)
Figure 19: Great Britain Lottery Ticket Sales (2008 & 2009)
Figure 20: Italy & UK Gambling Tax Revenues (Jan-Nov 2010)
Figure 21: Global Gross Gambling Yield (2004-2012F)
Figure 22: Global Casino and Gaming Market Forecast (2009-2012F)
Figure 23: Europe Gambling Industry Revenue Forecast (2010-2015)
Figure 24: Britain Casino and Gaming GGR (Gross Gambling Revenue) Forecast (2010-2015F)
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Betting Shops in Great Britain by Operators
Table 2: Bingo Clubs in Great Britain (2009 & 2010)
Table 3: Casino Ownership by Operators in Great Britain (March 31, 2009 & March 31, 2010)
Table 4: Casino operators –Great Britain (Licenses)
Table 5: Internet Users and Penetration in Selected European Countries (2008-2013E)
Table 6: GDP per Inhabitant in PPS, EU 27=100
Table 7: Young Age Dependency Ratio, Present and Projections
Table 8: Population aged between 65 years old or over, Present and Projections
Table 9: Macro-Economic Factors Analysis and Sensitivity on the Sector
Table 10: Industry Factors Analysis and Sensitivity on the Sector
Order by Fax - using the order form below
Order By Post - print the order form below and send to
Research and Markets,
Fax order form
To place a fax order simply print this form, fill in and fax the completed form to the number below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please verify that the product information is correct and select the format you require.
Great Britain Casino and Gaming Industry
Please enter the quantity of the report format you require.
|Hard Copy||EUR 633 + EUR€ 50.00 Shipping/Handling *|
|Electronic (PDF) - Enterprisewide||EUR 656|
|Electronic (PDF) - Single User||EUR 432|
* Shipping/Handling is only charged once per order.
Please enter all the information below in block capitals.
Please fax this form to:
(646) 607-1907 or (646) 964-6609 (from USA)
+353-1-481-1716 or +353-1-653-1571 (from Rest of World)
Please indicate the payment method you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box.
Please post the check, accompanied by this form, to:
Research and Markets,
Please transfer funds to:
27-35 Main Street
If you have a Marketing Code please enter it below:
Please note that by ordering from Research and Markets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/info/terms.asp