• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
An Atlas of Surgical Exposures of the Upper and lower Extremities
Informa Healthcare, April 2000, Pages: 408
This concise volume contains the essential information an orthopaedic surgeon needs for safe access to the internal structures of the limbs for the whole range of orthopaedic operations.
1. Scapulothoracic Girdle and Shoulder
4. Radius and Ulna
5. Peripheral Nerves of the Upper Extremity
6. Arteries and Veins of the Upper Extremity
7. Wrist: Extensor Aspect and Carpus
8. Wrist and Proximal Palm: Volar Aspect
10. Pelvic Girdle
14. Tibia and Fibula
15. Ankle and Foot
16. Arteries and Veins of the Lower Extremity
17. Peripheral Nerves of the Lower Extremity
Raoul Tubiana Institut de la Main, Paris, France.
Alain C. Masquelet Hopital Avicenne, France.
Christopher J McCullough Northwick Park Hospital, England, UK.