• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Hepatitis C Infection. Management and treatment
Informa Healthcare, May 2000, Pages: 64
This pocketbook presents a contemporary approach to the natural history and management of chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Many people infected have no specific symptoms and the treatment has several adverse effects, hence the need for explanation to the patient of the diseases, as well as explanation of the long-term treatment benefit is particularly important.
2. Natural History of Hepatitis C Infection - Epidemiology
3. Hepatic Manifestations
4. Extrahepatic Manifestations
5. Quality of Life
6. Management Protocols - Efficacy of Ribravrin-I nterferon Combination Regimen
7. Factors Associated with Response and `È la carte' Regimen
8. Management of Relapsers and Non-Responders
9. Management of Patients Coinfected with HCV and HIV
10. Management Decisions - Safety of Interferon and Ribravirin
11. Who Should be Treated?
12. Explaining the Goals of Treatment to the Patient
13. What is the Cost-Effectiveness of Treatment of the Combination Regimen?
14. Practical Guidelines
[MD PhD] - Professor of Hepatology and Gastroenterology