- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
MAXIMUS, Inc. (MMS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: January 2013
- 26 pages
MAXIMUS, INC. (MAXIMUS) is an US based company engaged in offering various consulting services and program management services principally to government and related agencies.The company operates through two reportable business segments namely, Health Service Segment and Human Services Segment. The company operates through two reportable business segments namely, Health Service Segment and Human Services Segment. The company’s service offerings include financial services, educational services and technical services. In addition, it also provides child support services, federal operations, health services, and workforce services.
MAXIMUS, Inc.Key Recent Developments
Dec 28, 2012: Infinia Partners In Two NER300 Projects Awarded By European CommissionnFeb 08, 2012: MAXIMUS Receives Three-Year, $11m Administrative Services Contract For Ontario Drug Benefit Program
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MAXIMUS, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Key Facts
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Key Employees
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Major Products and Services
MAXIMUS, Inc. - History
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Company Statement
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Business Description
MAXIMUS, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Wide Service Offerings
Strength - Improved Financial Performance
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Revenue Concentration
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Healthcare Reforms
Opportunity - Contracts in Pipeline
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Business Regulations
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
MAXIMUS, Inc., Recent Developments
Dec 28, 2012: Infinia Partners In Two NER300 Projects Awarded By European Commission
Feb 08, 2012: MAXIMUS Receives Three-Year, $11m Administrative Services Contract For Ontario Drug Benefit Program
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
MAXIMUS, Inc., Key Facts
MAXIMUS, Inc., Key Employees
MAXIMUS, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
MAXIMUS, Inc., Major Products and Services
MAXIMUS, Inc., History
MAXIMUS, Inc., Subsidiaries
MAXIMUS, Inc., Key Competitors
MAXIMUS, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
MAXIMUS, Inc., Annual Ratios
MAXIMUS, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
MAXIMUS, Inc., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
MAXIMUS, Inc., Ratio Charts
HP Enterprise Services
International Business Machines Corporation
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Goodwill Industries International, Inc.
Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.