• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Ames Construction, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, March 2013, Pages: 16
Ames Construction, Inc. (Ames Construction) is the US-based construction company. It operates as a civil and industrial design-build general contracting firm. The company's construction expertise is in the field of building airports, commercial infrastructures, highways and bridges, railways, water resource structures, power plants, water treatment plants, dams, commercial sites, and golf courses. It also provides services like flood control, mine development, mine facility construction, contract mining, reclamation work, landfill construction, and environmental remediation. The company serves commercial, heavy industrial, transportation, and design and build markets among others.
Our Ames Construction, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Ames Construction, Inc. - Key Facts
Ames Construction, Inc. - Key Employees
Ames Construction, Inc. - Key Operational Employees
Ames Construction, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Ames Construction, Inc. - History
Ames Construction, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ames Construction, Inc. - Business Description
Ames Construction, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ames Construction, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Industry Recognition
Strength - Business Operation In Diversified Market
Ames Construction, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration
Ames Construction, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Demand for Senior Housing in the US
Opportunity - Government Stimulus Packages
Opportunity - Aging US Water Infrastructure
Ames Construction, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Scarcity of Skilled Craft Professionals
Threat - Industry Consolidation
Threat - Highly Regulated Environment
Ames Construction, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Facts
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Employees
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Operational Employees
Ames Construction, Inc., Major Products and Services
Ames Construction, Inc., History
Ames Construction, Inc., Other Locations
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Competitors
Layne Christensen Company
Meadow Valley Corporation
Granite Construction Inc.
Skanska USA Civil
SEMA Construction, Inc.