- Language: English
- 68 Pages
- Published: May 2015
- Region: Global
Esselte Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1816388
- November 2014
- 18 pages
Esselte Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Esselte Corporation (Esselte) is a producer of paper filing systems and document management systems based in the US. The company manufactures, distributes and sells 30,000 different filing, workspace, craft and hobby products under the Esselte, Leitz, Rapid Xyron, Pendaflex and Ampad brands. It offers a wide range of workspace solutions, active filing solutions and long term filing solutions. Esselte and its subsidiaries operate in 32 countries and distribute products in more than 120 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Esselte is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Esselte Corporation - Key Facts
Esselte Corporation - Key Employees
Esselte Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Esselte Corporation - Major Products and Services
Esselte Corporation - History
Esselte Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Esselte Corporation - Business Description
Esselte Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Esselte Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Wide office supplies portfolio
Strength - Strong foothold in the market
Esselte Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Less focus on developing economies
Esselte Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increase in consumer spending in the US
Opportunity - New product launch
Esselte Corporation - Threats
Threat - Rising labor costs in the US
Threat - Economic instability of the EU nations
Threat - Shortage of skilled labor
Esselte Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Esselte Corporation, Key Facts
Esselte Corporation, Key Employees
Esselte Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Esselte Corporation, Major Products and Services
Esselte Corporation, History
Esselte Corporation, Subsidiaries
Esselte Corporation, Key Competitors
Kangaro Industries Ltd.
Smead Manufacturing Company, Inc.
KORES (INDIA) LIMITED
Office Depot, Inc.
Avery Dennison Corporation