- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: May 2011
- 16 pages
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The Seiyu, Ltd. (Seiyu) is a retailer operating through supermarket, departmental stores and shopping centers. The company offers general merchandise and other items to its customers. Its product range comprises of general merchandise, apparel, food products, floral products, consumer electronics items and household appliances and groceries. In addition to it, the company also provides various services namely, home delivery, gift card, warranty maintenance and repairing services. The company sells products of both national and private labels. Seiyu operates its chain of 373 stores across Japan. The company is a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Our The Seiyu, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Key Facts
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Key Employees
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
The Seiyu, Ltd. - History
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Business Description
The Seiyu, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Product Portfolio
Strength - Market Penetration
Strength - Parent Company Support
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Market Concentration
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rising Old Population
Opportunity - Rising Growth Potential in the Asian Countries
Opportunity - Growing Online Services
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Growing Demand for Discounters
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Key Competitors
The Seiyu, Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Appendix
H2O Retailing Corporation
The Daimaru, Inc.
MARUI GROUP CO., LTD.
Isetan Company Limited
UNY Co., Ltd.
Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.
AEON Co., Ltd.
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|