Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation (Tommy Hilfiger) is engaged in designing, sourcing and marketing of apparels through a network of stores. It is a lifestyle brand and offers its own branded products. The product line of the company includes menswear, womenswear, children's apparel, denim collections and sportswear. It also offers licensed items including accessories, fragrances and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger offers its merchandise through company- owned retail stores, specialty and department stores and other channels. Tommy Hilfiger Corporation along with its subsidiaries principally operates in North America, Europe and other international locations. The company is headquartered at Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation Key Recent Developments…
Feb 24, 2010: Tommy Hilfiger to expand in IndianJan 25, 2010: Tommy Hilfiger announces launch of capsule collection
Our Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Key Facts
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Key Employees
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Major Products and Services
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - History
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Company Statement
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Business Description
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Efficient Retailing Network
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
Strength - Brand Equity
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration
Weakness - Private Ownership
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increasing Online Services
Opportunity - Emerging Markets Providing Ladder for Growth
Opportunity - Growing Plutonomies
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Threats
Threat - Rising Manpower Cost
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation - Key Competitors
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 24, 2010: Tommy Hilfiger to expand in India
Jan 25, 2010: Tommy Hilfiger announces launch of capsule collection
Section 4 – Appendix
THE GAP, INC.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Reebok International Ltd.
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation
Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Levi Strauss & Co.
The Jones Group Inc