- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Blackline GPS Corp (BLN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: March 2013
- Region: Global
- 28 pages
Blackline GPS Corp., (Blackline) is a provider of wireless products and service solutions. The company develops, manufactures and markets products which find application in safety monitoring, covert tracking and consumer applications. The company's wireless hardware and custom user interfaces offers security, safety and location awareness. The company's products helps its customers to protect their personnel and valued assets, share the conditions of their environment, and connect with emergency services when necessary. The products of the company include entourage CIS, entourage PS, Harpoon GPS, and Loner GPS.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Blackline GPS Corp provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Blackline GPS Corp - Key Facts
Blackline GPS Corp - Key Employees
Blackline GPS Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Blackline GPS Corp - Major Products and Services
Blackline GPS Corp - History
Blackline GPS Corp - Company Statement
Blackline GPS Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Blackline GPS Corp - Business Description
Blackline GPS Corp - Corporate Strategy
Blackline GPS Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Blackline GPS Corp - Strengths
Strength - Partnership Base
Strength - Extensive Range of Solution
Strength - Strong Liquidity
Blackline GPS Corp - Weaknesses
Weakness - History of Losses
Blackline GPS Corp - Opportunities
Opportunity - Launches and Agreements
Opportunity - Robust Research & Development
Opportunity - Outlook for EMS
Blackline GPS Corp - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Fragility of Network and Collocation Services
Blackline GPS Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Blackline GPS Corp, Key Facts
Blackline GPS Corp, Key Employees
Blackline GPS Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Blackline GPS Corp, Major Products and Services
Blackline GPS Corp, History
Blackline GPS Corp, Key Competitors
Blackline GPS Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Blackline GPS Corp, Annual Ratios
Blackline GPS Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Blackline GPS Corp, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Blackline GPS Corp, Ratio Charts