- Published: May 2010
UK Life and Pensions Competitor Database 2011: Release 1
- Published: May 2011
This database uses data from the Standard and Poor's life interactive database to provide premium competitor data across the UK life and pensions markets.
Features and benefits
- View historic data for the top 20 players in the UK Life and Pensions markets.
- Provides data on the product areas that are key to the turnover of your peers in the UK life and pensions market.
- Assess the relative size and competitor dynamics across each life and pensions product, to clearly identify key strategic issues.
- The Life and Pensions Competitor interactive database is a definitive guide to the size and interaction between competing providers of life and pensions products in the UK.
Your key questions answered
- How are our competitors performing across the different products in the life and pensions market?
- What product areas in particular are our competitors focusing on?
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|