• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Authentication Connections Directory
Reconnaissance International, February 2009, Pages: 67
The Authentication Connections Directory is the first guidebook of its kind exclusively for specifiers, users and converters of security documents and branded products - providing an easy reference source for specialised suppliers of authentication and anti- counterfeiting technologies and systems for the protection of these.
The Authentication Connections Directory is the only guidebook of its kind to provide an easy, one-stop reference source for specialised suppliers of authentication and anti-counterfeiting technologies, systems and services. The first edition, published in 2006, was an immediate success and, due to popular demand, the second edition was brought out in February 2009.
The Directory is aimed both at users (manufacturers and distributors of branded goods, specifers and issuers of secured and financial documents, packaging convertors and integrators) to help them source appropriate technologies and suppliers, and also at suppliers themselves, particularly those looking to partner with other technology providers to offer multi- layered security solutions.
The second edition of the Directory lists nearly 500 specialised suppliers, as well as key anti-counterfeiting and IP industry associations, with categories including:
- substrates and components (including paper and polymer, films, laminates, tamper-evident substrates, threads, tapes, fibres and planchettes)
- inks, coatings, varnishes and taggants
- print technologies and security features (including hidden, latent and anti-copy features,
- optically variable devices (diffractive, refractive and reflective, colour shift)
- coding and serialisation technologies for product ID and track & trace
- authentication and verification devices and systems
- authentication services (internet monitoring, investigative, consultancy)
- integrators (security printers and labelling companies)
Requests for copies will be vetted by the publisher to ensure the Authentication Connections Directory is made available only to those organisations with a legitimate interest in authentication connections.
Definition of Authentication Terms
Section One: Substrates and Security Components
Section Two: Inks, Pigments, Coatings & Taggants
Section Three: Print Technologies Features
Section Four: Optically Variable Devices
Section Five: Coding, Fingerprinting and Serialisation Technologies
Section Six: Integrators (Security Printers, Label Converters)
Section Seven: Support Services (Consultancy and Project Management, Internet Monitoring and Brand Protection Services)
Section Eight: Alphabetical Supplier Listings
Section Nine: AntiCounterfeiting and Industry Associations
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.