• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Reconnaissance International, May 2013
Currency News provides a unique and comprehensive one-stop source of information to all those involved in specifying, issuing, producing or handling currency. In 12 information-packed issues per year, it covers all aspects of currency from cradle-to-grave with a blend of news, expert analysis, and commentary on the events, standards, companies, people and technologies shaping the evolution and development of banknotes around the world.
Why You Should Buy this Report:
- Focus - dedicated solely to currency
- Independent - separates fact from fiction to provide impartial and authoritative insight
- In Depth - news, analysis and commentary
- Expert - editorial team drawn from the highest echelons of the currency industry
- Value - 12 information-packed issues per year
Who Should Read It:
- Treasury departments and monetary authorities
- Central banks
- State printing works, commercial banknote printers and mints
- Suppliers of substrates and authentication technologies
- Pre-press, printing, finishing and inspection equipment manufacturers
- Suppliers of counting, sorting and verification systems
- Retail and commercial banks and major retail outlets
- Cash handling, transportation and distribution organisations
- Manufacturers and distributors of cash accepting, dispensing, recycling and degradation systems
- Suppliers of specialist services
Requests for copies will be vetted by the publisher to ensure the Currency News is made available only to those organisations with a legitimate interest in currency news.
What It Covers:
- Banknotes and coins - new issues and designs
- Government - legislation, directives, policy initiatives, standards
- Markets - national and regional profiles, macro-economic developments, trends
- Companies - mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and alliances, financial reviews
- People - key appointments, interviews
- Technologies - new products and systems
- Production - pre-press, printing, finishing
- Processing - handling, sorting, counting, verification, destruction
- Handling - transport, vending, dispensing, recycling
- Enforcement - detection, seizures, counterfeit statistics
- Strategies - optimisation, outsourcing, efficiencies
"Living at the ends of the earth means we are not usually in the loop for industry news. Currency News goes a long way to filling this void, and we always look forward to the monthly update"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand
"We value Currency News as a primary source of information"
Giesecke & Devrient
"Most interesting, well-written, and a great way of staying up to date"
International Currency Consultants
"An essential reference source for current affairs and significant issues"
"We always appreciate that Currency News is so well-informed on all developments in the market of banknotes and coins"
De Nederlandsche Bank
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.