• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as Dentist
ExecSense, June 2011, Minutes: 60
In Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as a Dentist, ExecSense examines how to be position yourself to be chosen by state boards, health care companies, associations, non-profits, clinics, and community organizations as a board member by highlighting specific strengths and experiences from your medical career. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how you can immediately implement these strategies to attract attention to yourself as an excellent candidate for boards of directors, as well as using your inclusion on boards as a way to help open doors for yourself professionally and make additional income.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at helping dentists position themselves for board member seats, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about positioning yourself for a board member seat as a dentist
- Easy-to-implement tips, techniques and networking strategies for getting the word out that you are interested in joining boards of directors
- How to use your inclusion on boards of directors as a way to make new connections, establish yourself as a thought leader and open doors for yourself professionally
- Answers to the ten questions most asked by dentists about how to successfully position themselves for board member seats
- Case studies of other dentists that have had success getting board member seats, how it has helped them personally and professionally, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Your online materials were very easy to use and information learned can be easily customized to our practice” - Howard D. Brooks, D.M.D.
“Valuable advice and education…”- Jane Collins, Administrative Director for Armstrong Dental