• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
UK Cruise Market 2011
IRN Research, April 2012, Pages: 34
This definitive report on the UK Cruise Market is essential for anyone involved in the cruising and travel industries. The combination of authoritative passenger statistics from all cruise lines operating in European markets and the results of the syndicated UK Cruise Survey of cruise passengers provides the clearest view of one of the most important markets in the travel sector. It is produced in cooperation with Passenger Shipping Association (PSA), the UK´s trade association for passenger shipping.
- UK Cruise Market Position – Comparison with outbound holiday market by volume and share of holiday expenditure.
- UK Cruise Market Segmentation – Destinations and type of cruise trends, prices and Ultra Luxury segment.
- UK Cruise Market Customer Profile – Age, gender, residency and newspaper readership.
- UK Cruise Market Booking Behaviour - Booking lead times, booking method, reason for booking, price paid, recency and frequency of Cruising
- UK Cruise Port Statistics – Trends in embarkation and port of call cruise ship and passenger visits to UK ports.
- UK River Cruise market
- International Comparison of European and North American markets.
- PSA Cruise Member Line Addresses.
- PSA Fleet by member line, and Ocean-going cruise vessels-scheduled New Buildings