• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Creating a Personal Brand on Social Media Sites as an Accountant
ExecSense, June 2011, Minutes: 60
In Creating a Personal Brand on Social Media Sites as an Accountant, ExecSense examines how Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other sites can be used as valuable networking tools to generate referrals, connect with clients and colleagues, and land new clients this year. Take the 60-minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn specific ways other accountants are successfully capitalizing on social networking sites to create a personal brand, and make sure you are using these tools to their full capabilities in generating introductions to key contacts and enhancing other client development initiatives.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at helping accountants create a personal brand on social networking web sites, Mike Kolar, and focuses on:
- Everything an accountant needs to know in 60 minutes about the best ways to create a personal brand on social networking web sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, and using this as a way to gain referrals and land new clients this year
- Specific ways to establish yourself as a personal brand on such sites, such as setting up your own “group,” being the source for key developments or updates certain groups/individuals want to know about, how to capitalize on “retweeting,” and many other specific tips and techniques that will enable you to greatly increase your “followers”
- Answers to the 10 questions being asked the most by accountants with respect to how social networking web sites can land them more clients in the upcoming year
- What accountants should and should not do when interacting on social networking sites, the best types of information to share, and how to establish yourself as someone they want to “follow”
- Case studies of specific ways other accountants have created a personal brand on social networking sites and their best tips and techniques for gaining referrals and new clients directly from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter this year
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group