- Language: English
- Published: February 2015
- Region: Europe
Who's Who in European Logistics 2003
- ID: 1837295
- June 2003
- Region: Europe
- 174 pages
Who's Who in European Logistics: A Statistical Analysis is a financial and operational data report of the leading logistics providers operating in Europe.
- 9,000 data points with concise summaries, benchmarks and performance rankings
- 293 tables of financial and operational data
- 170+ pages of operational, financial and management information
- Client lists of logistics providers and revenues by industry sector
- Contact details for over 200 key industry personnel
Who's Who in European Logistics is a statistical analysis of leading logistics service providers in Europe. The report is a complete competitive picture of the European Logistics Industry based on key operating statistics of the largest logistics service providers in Europe. The report contains data on financials, key personnel, Group companies, warehousing space, fleet size, key client list and recent acquisitions.
The 170-page report comes with an Excel Spreadsheet and a Powerpoint Presentation for your use in internal presentations and reports. The data will allow you to benchmark your competition, analyse the activities of your closest competitors and enable you to use the data as a basis on which to run your own analysis of logistics service providers.
Who's Who in European Logistics benchmarks the leading companies across the industry to provide answers to the following questions:
- Are you aware of individual companies' logistics growth?
- Do you know in which countries and regions your competitors are based?
- What are your competitor's margins?
- How much warehousing space do they operate?
- Which acquisitions have they completed recently?
- What are your competitors revenues on a geographical basis?
- What are the operating subsidiaries of your competitors?
- Who are the key clients of your competitors?
The leading Logistics Service Providers covered within Analytiqa's Who's Who in European Logistics, include the following companies: Azkar, Christian Salvesen, D.Logistics, DHL Danzas, Exel, Fiege, FM Logistic, Frans Maas, Gefco, Geodis, Gist, Grupo FCC, Hays Logistics, Khne & Nagel, Logista, Norbert Dentressangle, Panalpina, Schenker, STEF-TFE, TDG, Thiel Logistics, Tibbett & Britten Group, TNT Post Group and Wincanton.
Among the many facts and data presented in the report, do you know...
- The number of vehicles that Exel operates in Belgium?
- Which clients are served by Salvesen's Food and Consumer division?
- The number of sites and total size of Hays Logistics' warehouse space in Italy?
- How operating margins from Logistics activities for Deutsche Post World Net have grown in recent years?
- Tibbett & Britten's fleet size in Poland?
- The nine subsidiaries that Kuehne & Nagel operate in Germany?
- That Norbert Dentressangle generates as much revenue abroad as it does in France?
- That Italy is Geodis' second largest country in terms of warehousing space?
- The breakdown of TNT Logistics revenues by industry sector?
- That Hays Logistics operates more warehousing space in France than it does in the UK?
- That Tibbett & Britten operates more warehousing space in North America than it does in the UK?
- That Exel's revenues from the industrial sector are greater than healthcare sector revenues
- Who are Geodis' key clients in the Automotive sector?
The full list of content for each company is based on the following headings:
- Company Name
- Parent Company
- Head Office Location
- Key Management Personnel
- Number of Employees
- Group Operating Companies by Country
- Group Revenue and Growth
- Group Operating Profit
- Group Net Profit
- Logistics Revenue and Growth
- Logistics Revenue by Geography
- Logistics Revenue by Industry Sector
- Warehousing Space [m2 and m3]
- Warehousing Space by Country/Location
- Fleet Size
- Key Client List
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Azkar; Christian Salvesen; D.Logistics; DPWN; Exel; FM Logistic; Frans Maas; Gefco; Geodis; Giraud; Gist; Grupo Logistico; Hays Logistics; Kühne & Nagel; Logista; Norbert Dentressangle; Panalpina; Ryder; Schenker; STEF-TFE; TDG; Thiel Logistik; Tibbett & Britten Group; TNT Logistics; UCI Logistics; UPS Supply Chain Services; Wincanton