- Language: English
- Published: December 2012
NONGHYUP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1837480
- June 2011
- 18 pages
NONGHYUP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NONGHYUP is also known as National Agricultural Cooperative Federation (NACF). The company's principal activity include agricultural and commercial credit and banking services. It provides marketing and supply as well as banking and insurance services to agricultural cooperatives and farmers. The company's agricultural marketing and supply services support farmers from the field through to the market and cover production, processing, and marketing. The banking and insurance services include the generation of deposits and origination of loans; the mutual credit of the member cooperatives, as well as credit guarantee; and the insurance and credit card businesses. It also offers livestock services that include production, processing, marketing, and livestock extension services. NACF is headquartered Seoul, South Korea.
GlobalData’s NONGHYUP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
NONGHYUP - Key Facts
NONGHYUP - Key Employees
NONGHYUP - Major Products and Services
NONGHYUP - History
NONGHYUP - Company Statement
NONGHYUP - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
NONGHYUP - Business Description
NONGHYUP - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NONGHYUP - Strengths
Strength - Strong Focus on Farming Population
Strength - Unique Umbrella Organization
Strength - Improved Revenues from Business Areas
NONGHYUP - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographical Concentration- South Korea
Weakness - Private Organization
NONGHYUP - Opportunities
Opportunity - Long-term Vision- 2015
Opportunity - Strong Potential- Korean Economy
Opportunity - Approval for New Establishment
NONGHYUP - Threats
Threat - Stiff Competition
Threat - Food Security Issue
Threat - Agricultural Market Liberalization
NONGHYUP - Key Competitors
NONGHYUP, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Appendix
Korea Exchange Bank
Tong Yang Investment Bank Co., Ltd.