Research Update: SNS REAAL N.V. And Core Subs Downgraded On Economic, Strategic Risks; Outlook Negative; Subordinated Debt On Watch Neg Nov 12
- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
SNS Reaal NV (SR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SNS Reaal NV (SNS) is a Netherlands based banking and insurance company. The company is a subsidiary of Stichting Beheer SNS REAAL. The company provides its products in three groups namely mortgage and property finance, savings and investments, and insurance and pension services to private individuals and small and medium-sized enterprises in the Netherlands. The company's products are focused mainly on Dutch retail and SME markets. The company offers several banking products which include residential and commercial mortgages, savings, investments, payments, loans, insurance, and commercial credit; securities research, institutional brokerage, corporate finance, asset management services for institutional investors; investment funds management; and property finance services. The company is based in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SNS Reaal NV provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
SNS Reaal NV - Key Facts
SNS Reaal NV - Key Employees
SNS Reaal NV - Key Employee Biographies
SNS Reaal NV - Major Products and Services
SNS Reaal NV - History
SNS Reaal NV - Company Statement
SNS Reaal NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SNS Reaal NV - Business Description
SNS Reaal NV - Corporate Strategy
SNS Reaal NV - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SNS Reaal NV - Strengths
Strength - Strong Market Share
Strength - Diversified Business Operations
Strength - Capital Adequacy
SNS Reaal NV - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declined Profitability
Weakness - Negative Credit Ratings Outlook
SNS Reaal NV - Opportunities
Opportunity - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Opportunity - Solvency II Boosting Reinsurance Demand
Opportunity - Single Euro Payments Area Initiative
SNS Reaal NV - Threats
Threat - Sovereign Debt Crisis
Threat - Lower Interest Rates
Threat - Intense Competition
SNS Reaal NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
SNS Reaal NV, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
ING Groep N.V.
ABN AMRO Holding N.V.
Yapi Kredi Bank Nederland N.V
Fortis Bank (Netherlands) N.V.
Achmea Holding N.V.