Neue Zurcher Zeitung AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Zurcher Kantonalbank (ZKB) is engaged in providing various banking products and financial services to retail and corporate customers. It offers saving accounts, current accounts, credit cards, loans, mortgages, investment management, trading and capital market services. ZKB's private banking services include private advisory, fiduciary, asset management, financing, inheritance planning, tax advice, financial planning, and electronic banking services. It offers real estate financing, trade finance, corporate finance, business finance, and financial planning services. ZKB serves more than 500 pension funds. ZKB provides time deposits, call deposits, asset allocation funds, equity funds, bond funds, exchange traded funds, and various structured products. It offers standardized asset management mandates, private portfolio consulting and advisory services.ZKB is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
GlobalData’s Zurcher Kantonalbank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Key Facts
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Key Employees
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Key Employee Biographies
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Major Products and Services
Zurcher Kantonalbank - History
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Company Statement
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Business Description
Zurcher Kantonalbank - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Strengths
Strength - Improved Credit Quality
Strength - Steady Capital Position
Strength - Increased Cash Inflows
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Weaknesses
Weakness - Poor Financial Performance
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Opportunities
Opportunity - Acquisition of Privatinvest Bank AG
Opportunity - Capital Flow Prospects to Developing Countries
Opportunity - Emerging Markets Drive Global Wealth Market
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Threats
Threat - Global Economic Imbalances
Threat - Sovereign Debt Crisis
Threat - Interest Rate Risk
Threat - Growing Competition
Zurcher Kantonalbank - Key Competitors
Zurcher Kantonalbank, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Appendix
Bellevue Group AG
Credit Suisse Group AG
Julius Baer Group Ltd.
Bank Coop AG