The Peruvian Defense Industry: Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Language: English
- 112 Pages
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Peru
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Banco de la Nacion del Peru (BN) is a government-owned bank and provides banking services for the administration of public funds. The bank manages the accounts of the treasury and central government. It collects revenues of central government and bodies of the sub-independent public sector and local government. It also collects taxes, and payments. The key services offered by the bank includes mortgage, loan, current account, savings account, remittances, Multired global debit card, transfer of funds abroad, and transfer of funds from abroad. BN operates across Canyon, Paramonga, Supe Puerto, Chilca, and Oyon. The bank is headquartered at San Isidro, Peru.
GlobalData’s Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Key Facts
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Key Employees
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Key Operational Employees
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Major Products and Services
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - History
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Company Statement
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Business Description
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Corporate Strategy
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Strengths
Strength - Nationwide Presence
Strength - Strong Risk Ratings
Strength - Sound Risk Management Structure
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Financial Margin
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Opportunities
Opportunity - Unexplored Peruvian Banking Market
Opportunity - Focus on SME Market
Opportunity - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Threats
Threat - Stringent Banking Regulations
Threat - Global Economic Imbalances
Threat - Interest Rate Risk
Banco de la Nacion del Peru - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Banco Santander Peru SA
Banco Azteca Del Peru S.A.
Banco Regionale del Norte
Titulizadora Peruana S.A.