- Published: January 2010
Pole emploi - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: June 2011
- 14 pages
Pole emploi - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Pole emploi (Employment center) is a governmental agency which registers unemployed people, helps them find jobs and provides them with financial aid. Employment center aims to better assist job seekers in their research and help firms to recruit by offering more personalized service, simplified procedures and more intensive services. The tasks of the employment center include reception and registration for job seekers, the payment of allowances for jobseekers compensated one of each job seeker in their job search to placement, market research work in reaching out to business, assistance to companies in their recruitment and analysis of labor market. Internationally, employment center leverages its expertise in the labor market and the implementation of employment policies. The Pole emploi is headquartered in Paris, France.
GlobalData’s Pole emploi - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Pole emploi - Key Facts
Pole emploi - Key Employees
Pole emploi - Major Products and Services
Pole emploi - History
Pole emploi - Company Statement
Pole emploi - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Pole emploi - Business Description
Pole emploi - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pole emploi - Strengths
Strength - Operational Spread
Strength - Nodal Employment Services
Strength - Innovative Recruitment Techniques
Pole emploi - Weaknesses
Weakness - Jobs and Budgetary Cuts
Weakness - Integration Issues
Pole emploi - Opportunities
Opportunity - French Labor Market
Opportunity - Retirement Reforms
Pole emploi - Threats
Threat - Labor Utilization
Threat - Digital Literacy
Section 3 – Appendix
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|