Raiffeisen Switzerland - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Raiffeisen Switzerland (Raiffeisen) is a Switzerland-based bank. It is the third-largest banking group in Switzerland. The bank has its presence across 1,112 locations in Switzerland. Raiffeisen operates as a cooperative structure with self-help and solidarity. The bank is engaged in supporting other bank groups, local associations, social institutions and cultural events. On the other hand, the Raiffeisen banks are among the more significant tax payers in the communities. Raiffeisen has a total of 350 banks and 1,146 branches. The bank’s clients include 3.3 million people in Switzerland, out of which over 1.6 million people are cooperative members and therefore co-owners of their Raiffeisen bank. The bank is headquartered in St.Gallen, Switzerland.
GlobalData’s Raiffeisen Switzerland - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Key Facts
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Key Employees
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Major Products and Services
Raiffeisen Switzerland - History
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Company Statement
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Business Description
Raiffeisen Switzerland - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Strengths
Strength - Robust Operational Performance
Strength - Improving Credit Quality
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Income from Trading Activities
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Opportunities
Opportunity - Capital Flow Prospects to Developing Countries
Opportunity - Emerging Markets Drive Global Wealth Market
Opportunity - Positive Outlook in Swiss Economy
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Threats
Threat - Global Economic Imbalances
Threat - Sovereign Debt Crisis
Threat - Growing Competition
Raiffeisen Switzerland - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix