- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Sharp HealthCare - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Global
- 23 pages
Sharp HealthCare (Sharp) is a non-profit healthcare organization. The organization operates acute-care, urgent care, home health, and outpatient facilities. It also provide services through medical groups, medical clinics, health plans and managed care contracts. The organization provide services in various fields of medicine including orthopedics, rehabilitation, behavioral health, cardiovascular, oncology, diabetes, eating disorders, emergency, trauma, weight management, eye care, health and wellness, home care, primary care, hospice, men's health, mental health and women’s health. It comprises of three specialty hospitals, four acute-care hospitalsand two affiliated medical groups.
Sharp HealthCare Key Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2012: Sharp HealthCare Awards Contract To 3M For 360 Encompass SystemnJan 09, 2012: Sharp HealthCare Secures Expanded Role In Development Of New Medicines With Designation As Quintiles Prime Site
Our Sharp HealthCare - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Sharp HealthCare - Key Facts
Sharp HealthCare - Key Employees
Sharp HealthCare - Key Employee Biographies
Sharp HealthCare - Major Products and Services
Sharp HealthCare - History
Sharp HealthCare - Company Statement
Sharp HealthCare - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sharp HealthCare - Business Description
Sharp HealthCare - Corporate Strategy
Sharp HealthCare - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sharp HealthCare - Strengths
Strength - Integrated Network
Strength - Awards and Recognition
Strength - Wide Range of Services
Sharp HealthCare - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration
Sharp HealthCare - Opportunities
Opportunity - Changing Demographics
Opportunity - Research Opportunities
Opportunity - Expansion Of Facilities
Sharp HealthCare - Threats
Threat - Dearth of Healthcare Professionals
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Sharp HealthCare - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sharp HealthCare, Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2012: Sharp HealthCare Awards Contract To 3M For 360 Encompass System
Jan 09, 2012: Sharp HealthCare Secures Expanded Role In Development Of New Medicines With Designation As Quintiles Prime Site
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sharp HealthCare, Key Facts
Sharp HealthCare, Key Employees
Sharp HealthCare, Key Employee Biographies
Sharp HealthCare, Major Products and Services
Sharp HealthCare, History
Sharp HealthCare, Other Locations
Sharp HealthCare, Affiliate
Sharp HealthCare, Key Competitors
Grand View Hospital
Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
Central DuPage Hospital
Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Bryn Mawr Hospital
Cognition Therapeutics, Inc.