• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Catholic Medical Center - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, February 2013, Pages: 18
Catholic Medical Center (CMC) is a nationally recognized health care hospital which is involved in hospitalist program, credentialing, surgical care and primary care. CMC offers services such as diagnostic imaging, 24-hour emergency service, medical-surgical care with over 25 sub-specialties and outpatient and inpatient services with 330 beds. CMC also operates the New England Heart Institute, which provides a comprehensive range of cardiac services, surgical procedures and cholesterol management. CMC is headquartered in New Hampshire, the US.
As part of its strategic initiative, the company expanded its partnership with St. Joseph Hospital to include wide range of vascular services.
Our Catholic Medical Center - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Catholic Medical Center - Key Facts
Catholic Medical Center - Key Employees
Catholic Medical Center - Key Employee Biographies
Catholic Medical Center - Major Products and Services
Catholic Medical Center - History
Catholic Medical Center - Company Statement
Catholic Medical Center - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Catholic Medical Center - Business Description
Catholic Medical Center - Corporate Strategy
Catholic Medical Center - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Catholic Medical Center - Strengths
Strength - Technological Advantage
Strength - Wide Range of Services
Strength - Research Activity
Catholic Medical Center - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration
Catholic Medical Center - Opportunities
Opportunity - Accreditation and Recognition
Opportunity - Network of Affiliates
Opportunity - Healthcare Trends
Catholic Medical Center - Threats
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Dearth of Expertise
Threat - Medicare Reforms
Catholic Medical Center - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Catholic Medical Center, Key Facts
Catholic Medical Center, Key Employees
Catholic Medical Center, Key Employee Biographies
Catholic Medical Center, Major Products and Services
Catholic Medical Center, History
Catholic Medical Center, Other Locations
Catholic Medical Center, Key Competitors
Community Health Systems, Inc.
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation