The Indonesian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Indonesia
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLKM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TELKOM) is a telecommunication and network services company. It is principally engaged in offering information and telecommunication (InfoComm) service and other related services. In addition, the company provides fixed wire line, fixed wireless, cellular, data & Internet and network & interconnection services either directly or through its subsidiaries. Further, TELKOM deals with the designing, constructing, installing, developing, operating, marketing or selling, leasing and maintaining telecommunications and its information networks. It generates revenues through the offerings of domestic telecommunications services, including telephone, telex, telegram, satellite, leased lines, electronic mail, mobile communication and cellular services. The company principally operates in Indonesia. TELKOM is headquartered in Bandung, Indonesia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Key Facts
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Key Employees
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Key Employee Biographies
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Major Products and Services
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - History
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Company Statement
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Business Description
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Strengths
Strength - Extensive Services
Strength - Strong Operating Margin
Strength - Increasing Cellular Revenues and Subscribers
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decreasing Fixed Wireline and Wireless Revenues
Weakness - Limited Liquidity
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services
Opportunity - Recent Awards
Opportunity - Demand for Mobile Broadband
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Threats
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown
Threat - Intense Competition
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
Singapore Telecommunications Limited
Datacraft Asia Limited
Telekom Malaysia Berhad
PT Indosat Tbk