- Language: English
- Published: April 2015
Public Mobile Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1837922
- August 2014
- 16 pages
Public Mobile Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Public Mobile Inc. (Public Mobile), previously known as BMV Holdings, is a wireless carrier, which provides its customers funlimited talk, text and data services to value conscious customers in Ontario and Quebec. The important services offered by Public Mobile include calling, texting, long distance, roaming and data services. The company offers various phones which include ZTE N860, ZTE N762, ZTE F451, ZTE E520, Flip, Kyocera Rise, Max, and Companion. It also offers its network service in Montreal and Toronto. It also offers various accessories such as blueAnt T1 bluetooth headset, blueAnt z9i bluetooth headset, explorer, nokia BH105 bluetooth headset, LT2000 bluetooth headset, stereo headset, mono headset, mobile phone AC charger among others. The company also offers siren music services to its various android smartphones. Public Mobile’s licence covers an area reaching 19 million Canadians. Public Mobile is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Public Mobile Inc. - Key Facts
Public Mobile Inc. - Key Employees
Public Mobile Inc. - Major Products and Services
Public Mobile Inc. - History
Public Mobile Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Public Mobile Inc. - Business Description
Public Mobile Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Public Mobile Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Public Mobile Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Lowest Price for Canadian Roaming
Strength - Service Portfolio
Strength - Store Network
Public Mobile Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Concealed Possessions
Public Mobile Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for 4G LTE Technology
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services
Opportunity - New Service Launch
Public Mobile Inc. - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Regulatory Changes
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Public Mobile Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Public Mobile Inc., Key Facts
Public Mobile Inc., Key Employees
Public Mobile Inc., Major Products and Services
Public Mobile Inc., History
Public Mobile Inc., Key Competitors
TELUS Communications Company
Rogers Communications Inc.