• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Market for Very Light and Personal Jets 2011-2020
pmi-media ltd, June 2011, Pages: 135
An in-depth insight into the value and geographic demand of a new class of aircraft.
This 135-page report, forecasts annual very light jet and single-engine personal jet deliveries broken down into aircraft type and geographic spread. It also lists annual delivery values, based on the list prices of aircraft and compound estimated currency inflation rates. Data is gathered from aircraft manufacturers, aircraft operators, regulatory bodies and financial organisations - this is then compared with other ‘high-level’ forecasts and the final estimates are calculated, taking into account historic fluctuations in the aviation market.
It analyses demand for these classes of aircraft in different geographic areas: Europe, the Far East, Latin America, the Middle East and North America. It examines demographic and economic trends – such as aviation and corporate growth rates in China – which will impact the market and looks at the lessons learnt from the rise and fall of first generation VLJs.
Associated and original research into areas such as pilot numbers, training facilities, regulation, airport availability and the high-worth individuals is also included to build a comprehensive picture of the global market.
The report also features:
- An overview of current market conditions and future catalysts to growth and challenges
- The regulatory, financial and industrial hurdles to bringing these aircraft into full operation
- Detailed aircraft programme histories
- Technical and market information about each aircraft type
- The industrial supply chain for each aircraft type, specifying who supplies what on each aircraft