• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Extreme Chromatography: Faster, Hotter, Smaller
AOCS Press, April 2011, Pages: 470
There is a dizzying array of new chromatographic techniques that are available to the modern analytical chemist. Consider this book your one-stop source for theoretical and practical considerations of most of the up-and-coming analytical technologies.
This book describes the latest techniques and theoretical aspects, as well applications that will allow today's scientist to choose and decide the best approach for his applications. Within the book one will find numerous tables, photos, and illustrations.
This book is also available with an accompanying CD-ROM, which lets you access the entire book in a lightweight, portable, and completely searchable CD-ROM. Of course, in the AOCS "Books Plus" product the standard book is also included for your home, school, or office use.
- The Theory and Practice of UHPLC and UHPLC-MS
- Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography - An Excellent Method for Separation of Polar Samples
- Chiral Separations
- High-temperature Liquid Chromatography
- High-efficiency Liquid Chromatography Separations Achieved by Monolithic Silica Columns
- Silver-ion High-performance Liquid Chromatography—Mass Spectrometry in the Analysis of Lipids
- Recent Advances in Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Liquid Chromatography for the Analysis of Natural
- Multiple Parallel Mass Spectrometry Techniques for Lipid and Vitamin D Analysis
- Nano-liquid Chromatographic Separations
- Comprehensive 2D GC Methodologies for the Analysis of Lipids
- Thin-layer Chromatography with Direct Mass Spectrometric Analyte Detection