• +353-1-415-1241(GMT OFFICE HOURS)
  • 1-800-526-8630(US/CAN TOLL FREE)
  • 1-917-300-0470(EST OFFICE HOURS)
Commercial Fuel Cards in Slovenia - Overview and Sales Product Image

Commercial Fuel Cards in Slovenia - Overview and Sales

  • Published: June 2011
  • Region: Slovenia
  • 36 pages
  • Datamonitor

Introduction

The Commercial Fuel Cards in Slovenia - Overview and Sales databook is a comprehensive market level resource for card issuers, fuel retailers, and suppliers to the sector. This databook examines the volume and value of fuel card purchases from 2005 to 2009. It also provides data split by card type, vehicle type, and sites accepting fuel cards.

Scope

-Slovenia Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Volume Analysis
-Slovenia Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Value Analysis
-Slovenia Fuel Retailer Sales
-Slovenia Commercial Vehicles Overview

Highlights

In Slovenia, commercial fuel cards grew at a CAGR of 0.7% over the 2009-10 period, of which 85% were active commercial fuel cards.

In 2010, fleet vehicles held 70% of active commercial fuel cards, while commercial road transport (CRT) vehicles accounted for the remaining 30%.

Diesel accounted for 85% share of the total commercial fuel card sales volume in 2009. Gasoline accounted for the remaining 15% share.

Reasons to Purchase

-Assess lucrative market segments to invest in by analyzing market sizing information (revenue and volume) split by vehicle type and fuel type
-Make READ MORE >

Overview
Catalyst
Summary
Introduction
Reasons to purchase
Slovenia Commercial Fuel Cards
Commercial fuel cards overview
Active cards held by vehicle type
Active cards by geographic coverage
Active cards by purchase options
Slovenia Commercial Fuel Card Sales Volume Analysis
Total fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales
Commercial fuel card sales by card type
Commercial fuel card sales by fuel type
Average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle
Average commercial fuel card sales volumes by card type
Commercial fuel card sales volumes per site
Slovenia Commercial Fuel Card Sales Value Analysis
Total fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales
Commercial fuel card sales value by vehicle type
Commercial fuel card sales value by fuel type
Slovenia Fuel Retailer Sites
Fuel retailer sites overview
Slovenia Commercial Vehicles Overview
Commercial vehicles by type
Appendix
Definitions
Methodology
Further reading
Disclaimer

LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Slovenia, commercial fuel cards overview, 2009 and 2010
Figure 2: Slovenia, active commercial fuel cards held by vehicle type (fleet and commercial road transport), 2009 and 2010
Figure 3: Slovenia, active commercial fuel cards by geographic coverage (domestic and European), 2009 and 2010
Figure 4: Slovenia, active commercial fuel cards by purchase options, 2009 and 2010
Figure 5: Slovenia, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by card type, 2009
Figure 6: Slovenia, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by fuel type, 2009
Figure 7: Slovenia, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle (liters), 2009
Figure 8: Slovenia, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by card type (liters), 2009
Figure 9: Slovenia, average commercial fuel card volumes per site (million liters) by vehicle type, 2009
Figure 10: Slovenia, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by vehicle type, 2009
Figure 11: Slovenia, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by fuel type, 2009
Figure 12: Slovenia, total fuel retailer sites in comparison to sites accepting fuel cards, 2005–10
Figure 13: Slovenia, total commercial vehicles by type, 2006–10

LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Slovenia, commercial fuel cards overview, 2009 and 2010
Table 2: Slovenia, active commercial fuel cards held by vehicle type (fleet and commercial road transport), 2009 and 2010
Table 3: Slovenia, active commercial fuel cards by geographic coverage (domestic and European), 2009 and 2010
Table 4: Slovenia, active commercial fuel cards by purchase options, 2009 and 2010
Table 5: Slovenia, total public service station network fuel sales volume (million liters) compared to commercial fuel card sales through public service station network, 2005–09
Table 6: Slovenia, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by card type, 2009
Table 7: Slovenia, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by fuel type, 2009
Table 8: Slovenia, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle (liters), 2009
Table 9: Slovenia, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by card type (liters), 2009
Table 10: Slovenia, average commercial fuel card volumes per site (million liters) by vehicle type, 2009
Table 11: Slovenia, total public network fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales through public network (€m), 2005–09
Table 12: Slovenia, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by vehicle type, 2009
Table 13: Slovenia, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by fuel type, 2009
Table 14: Slovenia, total fuel retailer sites in comparison to sites accepting fuel cards, 2005–10
Table 15: Slovenia, total commercial vehicles by type, 2006–10

Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown

RELATED PRODUCTS

Our Clients

Our clients' logos