• +353-1-416-8900(GMT OFFICE HOURS)
  • 1-800-526-8630(US/CAN TOLL FREE)
  • 1-917-300-0470(EST OFFICE HOURS)
Commercial Fuel Cards in the UK - Overview and Sales Product Image

Commercial Fuel Cards in the UK - Overview and Sales

  • Published: June 2011
  • Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
  • 38 pages
  • Datamonitor

Introduction

The Commercial Fuel Cards in the UK - Overview and Sales databook is a comprehensive market level resource for card issuers, fuel retailers, and suppliers to the sector. This databook examines the volume and value of fuel card purchases from 2005 to 2009. It also provides data split by card type, vehicle type, and sites accepting fuel cards from 2005 to 2010.

Scope

-The UK Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Volume Analysis
-The UK Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Value Analysis
-The UK Fuel Retailer Sales
-The UK Commercial Vehicles Overview

Highlights

In the UK, commercial fuel cards grew at a CAGR of 1.4% over the 2005-10 period, of which 74% were active commercial fuel cards.

In 2010, fleet vehicles held 78.6% of active commercial fuel cards, while commercial road transport (CRT) vehicles accounted for the remaining 21.4%.

Diesel accounted for 78.9% share of the total commercial fuel card sales volume in 2009. Gasoline accounted for the remaining 21.1% share.

Reasons to Purchase

-Assess lucrative market segments to invest in by analyzing market sizing information (revenue and volume) split by vehicle type and READ MORE >

Overview
Catalyst
Summary
Introduction
Reasons to purchase
UK Commercial Fuel Cards
Commercial fuel cards overview
Active cards held by vehicle type
Active cards by geographic coverage
Active cards by purchase options
UK Commercial Fuel Card Sales Volume Analysis
Total fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales
Commercial fuel card sales by card type
Commercial fuel card sales by fuel type
Average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle
Average commercial fuel card sales volumes by card type
Commercial fuel card sales volumes per site
UK Commercial Fuel Card Sales Value Analysis
Total fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales
Commercial fuel card sales value by vehicle type
Commercial fuel card sales value by fuel type
UK Fuel Retailer Sites
Fuel retailer sites overview
UK Commercial Vehicles Overview
Commercial vehicles by type
Appendix
Definitions
Methodology
Further reading
Disclaimer

LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: UK, commercial fuel cards overview, 2005–10
Figure 2: UK, active commercial fuel cards held by vehicle type (fleet and commercial road transport), 2005–10
Figure 3: UK, active commercial fuel cards by geographic coverage (domestic and European), 2005–10
Figure 4: UK, active commercial fuel cards by purchase options, 2005–10
Figure 5: UK, total public service station network fuel sales volume (million liters) compared to commercial fuel card sales through public service station network, 2005–09
Figure 6: UK, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by card type, 2005–09
Figure 7: UK, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by fuel type, 2005–09
Figure 8: UK, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle (liters), 2005–09
Figure 9: UK, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by card type (liters), 2005–09
Figure 10: UK, average commercial fuel card volumes per site (million liters) by vehicle type, 2005–09
Figure 11: UK, total public network fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales through public network (€m), 2005–09
Figure 12: UK, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by vehicle type, 2005–09
Figure 13: UK, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by fuel type, 2005–09
Figure 14: UK, total fuel retailer sites in comparison to sites accepting fuel cards, 2005–10
Figure 15: UK, total commercial vehicles by type, 2005–10

LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: UK, commercial fuel cards overview, 2005–10
Table 2: UK, active commercial fuel cards held by vehicle type (fleet and commercial road transport), 2005–10
Table 3: UK, active commercial fuel cards by geographic coverage (domestic and European), 2005–10
Table 4: UK, active commercial fuel cards by purchase options, 2005–10
Table 5: UK, total public service station network fuel sales volume (million liters) compared to commercial fuel card sales through public service station network, 2005–09
Table 6: UK, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by card type, 2005–09
Table 7: UK, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by fuel type, 2005–09
Table 8: UK, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle (liters), 2005–09
Table 9: UK, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by card type (liters), 2005–09
Table 10: UK, average commercial fuel card volumes per site (million liters) by vehicle type, 2005–09
Table 11: UK, total public network fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales through public network (€m), 2005–09
Table 12: UK, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by vehicle type, 2005–09
Table 13: UK, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by fuel type, 2005–09
Table 14: UK, total fuel retailer sites in comparison to sites accepting fuel cards, 2005–10
Table 15: UK, total commercial vehicles by type, 2005–10

Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown

RELATED PRODUCTS

  • Greeting Cards - Global Outlook - Product Thumbnail Image Greeting Cards - Global Outlook

    Greeting Cards - Global Outlook

    • Language: English
    • 85 Pages
    • Published: January 2012
    • Region: Global
    FROM
  • Medical Device Market Opportunities In The U.K., 2012 - Product Thumbnail Image Medical Device Market Opportunities In The U.K., 2012

    Medical Device Market Opportunities In The U.K., 2012

    • Language: English
    • Published: February 2013
    • Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
    FROM
  • UK Parkinson's Disease Market Insights Capsule - 2013 - Product Thumbnail Image UK Parkinson's Disease Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    UK Parkinson's Disease Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    • Language: English
    • Published: July 2013
    • Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
    FROM
  • UK Schizophrenia Market Insights Capsule - 2013 - Product Thumbnail Image UK Schizophrenia Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    UK Schizophrenia Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    • Language: English
    • Published: July 2013
    • Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
    FROM
  • UK Epilepsy Market Insights Capsule - 2013 - Product Thumbnail Image UK Epilepsy Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    UK Epilepsy Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    • Language: English
    • Published: July 2013
    • Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
    FROM
  • UK Migraine Market Insights Capsule - 2013 - Product Thumbnail Image UK Migraine Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    UK Migraine Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    • Language: English
    • Published: July 2013
    • Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
    FROM
  • UK Depression Market Insights Capsule - 2013 - Product Thumbnail Image UK Depression Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    UK Depression Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    • Language: English
    • Published: July 2013
    • Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
    FROM
  • UK Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights Capsule - 2013 - Product Thumbnail Image UK Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    UK Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    • Language: English
    • Published: July 2013
    • Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
    FROM
  • UK Insomnia Market Insights Capsule - 2013 - Product Thumbnail Image UK Insomnia Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    UK Insomnia Market Insights Capsule - 2013

    • Language: English
    • Published: July 2013
    • Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
    FROM
  • Opportunities in UK Aerospace and MRO Market: 2011-2016 - Product Thumbnail Image Opportunities in UK Aerospace and MRO Market: 2011-2016

    Opportunities in UK Aerospace and MRO Market: 2011-2016

    • Language: English
    • 95 Pages
    • Published: October 2011
    • Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
    FROM

Our Clients

Our clients' logos