Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the Netherlands
- ID: 1842857
- March 2015
- Region: Netherlands, Holland
- 7 pages
- Euromonitor International
Dog and cat food packaging is witnessing a shift towards more advanced and convenient products. Dutch pet owners are increasingly considering their pets as part of the family and are willing to spend more money on high-quality products for them, particularly valuing convenience and product freshness. Manufacturers are trying to drive a shift towards more advanced products featuring modern closure systems such as zip/press closures or individual servings, for example in pouches.
The Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Netherlands report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category.
Product coverage: Cat Food, Dog Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dog and Cat Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
DOG AND CAT FOOD PACKAGING IN THE NETHERLANDS
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Ardagh Glass Benelux BV in Packaging Industry (netherlands)
Summary 1 Ardagh Glass Benelux BV: Key Facts
Summary 2 Ardagh Glass Benelux BV: Operational Indicators
Summary 3 Major End-use Markets for Ardagh Glass Benelux BV by Pack Type 2014
Budelpack Poortvliet BV in Packaging Industry (netherlands)
Summary 4 Budelpack Poortvliet BV: Key Facts
Summary 5 Budelpak Poortvliet BV Operational Indicators