Thermal Power in Poland, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
- Published: August 2011
- Region: Poland
ENEA S.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2011 Update
The report contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas). It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
ENEA S.A., Operational Metrics, By Capacity
ENEA S.A., Operational Metrics, By Generation
ENEA S.A., Operational Metrics, By Sales
ENEA S.A., Wind Farms
ENEA S.A., Wind Farms, Poland
ENEA S.A., Hydro Power Plants
ENEA S.A., Hydro Power Plants, Poland
ENEA S.A., Thermal Power Plants
ENEA S.A., Thermal Power Plants, Poland
Major Products and Services
ENEA S.A. Strengths
Substantial Market Presence
Increasing Market Share
ENEA S.A. Weaknesses
Little Exposure to Renewable Energy
Litigations and Lawsuits
Limited Liquidity Position
ENEA S.A. Opportunities
Acquisition of Energy from Renewable Sources
Rising Electricity Requirement in Poland
ENEA S.A. Threats
Volatility in Electricity Prices
Growing Environmental Concerns
Highly Competitive Environment
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: ENEA S.A., Key Facts
Table 2: ENEA S.A., Operational Metrics, Capacity
Table 3: ENEA S.A., Operational Metrics, Generation
Table 4: ENEA S.A., Operational Metrics, Sales
Table 5: ENEA S.A., Wind Farms, Poland
Table 6: ENEA S.A., Hydro Power Plants, Poland
Table 7: ENEA S.A., Thermal Power Plants, Poland
Table 8: Major Products and Services
Table 9: ENEA S.A., SWOT Analysis
Table 10: ENEA S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Table 11: ENEA S.A., Annual Ratios
Table 12: ENEA S.A., Interim Ratios
Table 13: ENEA S.A., Key Employees
Table 14: ENEA S.A., Subsidiaries