• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Jordanian International Courier, Express and Parcel (CEP) Market 2010
Transport Intelligence, December 2010, Pages: 43
An important near-sourcing region and bridge between Asia and European consumers.
The Middle East region possesses two major attributes which have shaped its role in the global economy: oil and its geographical location. The latter is becoming increasingly important to international commerce, situated as it is at the mid-point between Europe, Africa and Asia. The market forms a nexus for global trade be it by road, sea or air.
Logistics infrastructure in the Middle East is predominantly focused on ports and air freight due to the paucity of road and rail infrastructure. Its geographical location, triangulated by Europe, the Indian sub-continent and Africa, has meant that it is growing in importance as an air hub.
As with most fast growing economies, the CEP market in the MENA region is witnessing high levels of growth, even during the global economic downturn.
Market dominance in the CEP sector is split internationally and domestically, with the integrators being the most important global players and national carriers controlling the majority of national traffic.
The continued growth in the market, new entry of important CEP customers (such as high-tech and automotive manufacturers), along with recent infrastructure improvements, have made the region an attractive target for many international express companies.
Who will benefit from the report?
The research has been designed to be particularly relevant for:
- Marketing Directors and Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Logistics Directors and Managers
- Knowledge and Research Managers
As well as express companies operating in the market, the report will prove essential for manufacturers and retailers; banks and consultancies.
What do the reports contain?
The reports contain comprehensive reviews of the courier, express and parcel markets in a number of countries, compiled from in-depth interviews with all of the major players in each of the markets covered, combined with proprietary modelling and secondary research.
The in-depth analysis and quantitative data contained in the reports will enable you to:
- Understand the main trends and developments affecting the evolution of the express industry in the region.
- Gain an understanding of the key segments within the wider CEP markets, such as international inbound and outbound, import express services, parcels and documents, etc.
- Identify the market size and growth rates of the international CEP sector.
- Identify the main international and local operators in the CEP market, their activity and recent growth strategies.
- Analyse the operational capability of the competitors, by reviewing their volumes carried, average rates charged, average weights and product splits.
- Gain an insight into the different modes used by the international players as well as the main vertical sectors served.
- Understand the geographic networks of the integrators, as well as other international operators and the services that they offer.
Table of Contents
- Overview of the international CEP market
- Business environment
- Trading environment
- International express market
- International company profiles
- Market sizes
- Total market
- International outbound market
- International inbound market
- Import express market
- Product split analysis
- Comparative analysis
- Infrastructure developments
ABOUT TRANSPORT INTELLIGENCE
2.0 OVERVIEW OF THE JORDAN INTERNATIONAL CEP MARKET
2.2 TRADING ENVIRONMENT
2.3 INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS MARKET
2.3.2 Market Players
2.3.5 The Jordan Post Office
3.0 INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS
3.1.2 Contact Details
3.1.6 Company Characteristics / Customers
3.1.7 Main Partners
3.1.9 View of the Marketplace
3.2.2 Contact Details
3.2.6 Company Characteristics / Customers
3.2.8 View of the Marketplace
3.3.2 Contact Details
3.3.6 Company Characteristics / Customers
3.3.7 Main Trading Partners
3.3.9 View of the Marketplace
3.4.2 Contact Details
3.4.5 View of the Marketplace
3.5.2 Contact Details
3.5.6 Company Characteristics / Customers
3.5.7 Main Trading Partners
3.5.9 View of the Marketplace
4.0 MARKET SIZES
4.1 TOTAL MARKET
4.2 INTERNATIONAL OUTBOUND MARKET
4.3 PRODUCT SPLIT
4.3.1 Outbound Parcels
4.3.2 Import Express
4.3.3 International Outbound Growth Rates
4.4 INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
5.0 INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENTS
6.0 CONTACT TRANSPORT INTELLIGENCE
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.