Flavours in Dairy and Ice Cream in China
- ID: 1845050
- July 2011
- Region: China
- 35 pages
- Euromonitor International
This report examines flavours in the dairy and ice cream market in China, and explores the main trends driving development of flavour ingredients. It includes flavour profiles for flavoured milk drinks, yoghurt and ice cream, with a focus on the emerging and growing flavours between 2011 and 2013.
Euromonitor International’s Flavours in Dairy and Ice Cream in China country reports offer a comprehensive overview of the flavour and fragrance markets, giving specific consideration to the unique market conditions of each focal country. It highlights the major drivers behind flavour and fragrance supply and demand and provides detailed analysis of individual flavours and fragrances and the product categories they are used in. It also examine national prospects, highlighting opportunities and challenges for flavour and fragrance usage
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Food/Beverage Flavours market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.