iPad Tips, Tricks & Apps for General Counsel - Everything You Need to Know in 60-Minutes to Get the Most Out of Your iPad
- Published: March 2011
What to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Mobile App Development Contract as a CFO is a time-efficient way to get the most up to date information on the key terms to make sure are included (or not included) in your next mobile app development contract and negotiation strategies for key parts of the agreement. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn what parts of these agreements are now being structured differently and be prepared with important information on how other CFOs are updating their mobile app development contracts before negotiating and signing such an agreement.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on drafting and negotiating mobile app development contracts, Robert S. Oscar, R.Ph (CEO, RxEOB), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most up-to-date strategies for negotiating mobile app development contracts as a CFO
- A line-by-line look at an updated mobile app development contract, highlighting elements that are most negotiable right now, and specific wording examples of provisions that need to be included (e.g., development services, term and termination, compensation for services, obligations of developer, property and proprietary rights, warranties, indemnification, confidential information, etc.)
- Specific negotiating strategies for getting better terms from potential developers
- The 10 questions most asked by CFOs with respect to negotiating mobile app development contracts and how to avoid any pitfalls that could arise in the negotiation and drafting process
- Case studies of how other CFOs are drafting mobile app development contracts for 2011/2012, what parts they are updating and why they are doing so, how their negotiation strategies are different for 2011/2012, and important lessons learned that you need to know about
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
SHOW LESS READ MORE >