• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Positioning Your VC-Funded Company to Be Acquired in 2012
ExecSense, July 2011, Pages: 60
In Positioning Your VC-Funded Company to Be Acquired in 2012, ExecSense examines the most effective techniques and best practices for CEOs of VC-funded companies to position themselves to be acquired at the best valuation and terms possible in the upcoming year. Attend this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn insights from other VC-Funded CEOs & CFOs, venture capitalists, and business development executives of companies doing acquisitions to understand how you can position your company in the best ways possible to be an attractive acquisition candidate in 2012.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by a panel of experts on positioning VC-funded companies for acquisition, moderated by Rick Becker (Managing Partner, Cross Keys Capital, LLC), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know to position your VC-funded company for an acquisition in 2012
- Insights on the best way to position your company, and what you should start doing right now, from venture capitalists, VC-funded CEOs & CFOs, venture capital lawyers, and CEOs and business development executives who often buy VC-funded companies
- The most effective best practices for VC-funded CEOs and CFOs to position their companies to be acquired in the next year, including tips for determining the identity of potential suitors and making your company more attractive to them, how to craft an offering to potential suitors that represents your company in the right way, how to build relationships with potential acquisition targets, and more
- The 10 questions most asked by CEOs of VC-funded companies about what they need to do to best position their companies to be acquired in 2012
- Case studies of CEOs and CFOs of other VC-funded companies who have recently sold their companies, how they got the best terms and valuation possible, and their best tips and techniques that you can immediately capitalize
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group