• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What to Know Before Structuring or Negotiating a Mobile Application Development Agreement as an IP Lawyer
ExecSense, July 2011, Pages: 60
What to Know Before Structuring or Negotiating a Mobile Application Development Agreement as an IP Lawyer is a time-efficient way to get the most up-to-date information on the key terms to make sure are included (or not included) in your client’s next mobile app development contract and negotiation strategies for key parts of the agreement. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn what parts of these agreements are now being structured differently and be prepared with important information on how other IP lawyers are updating their clients’ mobile app development contracts before negotiating and structuring your next agreement.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on drafting and negotiating mobile app development contracts, Doug Doskocil (Partner, Goodwin Procter LLP), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most up-to-date strategies for negotiating mobile app development contracts as an IP lawyer
- A line-by-line look at an updated mobile app development contract, highlighting elements that are most negotiable right now, and specific wording examples of provisions that need to be included (e.g., development services, term and termination, compensation for services, obligations of developer, property and proprietary rights, warranties, indemnification, confidential information, etc.)
- Specific negotiating strategies for getting better terms from potential developers
- The 10 questions most asked by IP lawyers with respect to negotiating mobile app development contracts and how to avoid any pitfalls that could arise in the negotiation and drafting process
- Case studies of how other IP lawyers are drafting mobile app development contracts right now, what parts they are updating and why they are doing so, how their negotiation strategies are different for this year, and important lessons learned that you need to know about
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." – David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” – Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana