Business Snapshot & SWOT Analysis - Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- ID: 1855110
- August 2011
- 15 Pages
- Noealt Corporate Services
SWOT Analysis is a framework used extensively for an assessment of the internal as well as external business environment as part of the strategic or corporate planning process. The framework generates a snapshot of the company’s strengths & weaknesses as part of the internal environment assessment and explores opportunities & threats as part of the external environment assessment that provides analysis for & aids the strategic decision-making process.
This SWOT analysis of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. will be useful for:
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
- Comprehensive Strategic Assessment based on a relative assessment of strengths & weaknesses
- Assessment & evaluation of degree of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of opportunities which could be capitalized upon
- Identification of potential threats in the business environment
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential strategic changes, adjustments & realignment
The analysis will be essential for those having strategic interest in the company & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time, built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding/Ownership Pattern & Structure
Financial Snapshot – Q1 2011 Vs. Q1 2010 & 2010 Vs. 2009
- Sales Revenues
- Gross Earnings
- Net Earnings
- Cash from Operations
Business Segments – Snapshot - Q1 2011 Vs. Q1 2010 & 2010 Vs. 2009
- Year on Year Growth Rate
- Contribution to Revenues
- Sources of Strengths
- Areas of Improvements
- Opportunities to Capitalize on
- Threats to Counter or Overcome
Key Industry Trends, Issues & Challenges, Risk Factors & Outlook