- Language: English
- 152 Pages
- Published: April 2013
- Region: United Kingdom
- Published: February 2011
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 35 Pages
Quantitative market research report carried out on UK holidays conducted by Marketest (marketing research company). It is to determine:
- The type of holiday UK people take the most
- The reason why UK residents choose to holiday in the UK
- Consumers' expectations regarding theme bars/pubs and their concept ideas
- Their type of holiday (how they travel, where they stay, how long, activities, etc.)
- What could encourage them to travel more within the UK
How often do you go on holiday?
What type of holiday do you take most regularly?
Have you ever taken a holiday within the UK?
Why do you choose to holiday in the UK?
When you holiday in the UK do you stay in?
How do you usually reach your holiday destination in the UK?
How often do you usually spend away on a UK holiday?
When taking a UK holiday do you usually go with?
When on a UK holiday what would be your main recreational activities?
Would you be willing to travel more in the UK?
What would encourage you to travel more in the UK?
Do you current feel UK holidays are easy to do?
What is your gender?
How old are you?
What socio-economic class do you belong to?
What is your Postcode?