Benefits from proven financial support from the AXA Group Conservative and diversified asset portfolio, with high liquidity Good niche position in the regional chambers of commerce and industry market Intensifying competition in the Japanese life insurance industry, spurred by the economic recovery In October 2005, AXA Life Insurance Co. (AXA Life) merged with its fellow group company in Japan, the former AXA Group Life Insurance Co. Standard & Poor's had already assessed the two companies' financial strength on a combined basis, as a unit of AXA's (A/Stable/A-1) life insurance operations in Japan. Although they previously existed as separate legal entities, AXA Life and AXA Group Life had the same management under a shared holding company structure. Accordingly, the rating on...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Full Analysis
- AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Co.
- MONY Life Insurance Co.
- The National Mutual Life Association of Australasia Ltd.
- AXA Re
- AXA France IARD
- AXA France Vie
- AllianceBernstein L.P.
- AXA Insurance U.K. PLC
- Compagnie Generale de Reassurance de Monte Carlo
- AXA Life and Annuity Co.
- MONY Life Insurance Co. of America
- U.S. Financial Life Insurance Co.
- AXA Insurance Co.
- AXA Financial Inc.
- Partner Reinsurance Asia Pte. Ltd.
- AXA Pacific Insurance Co.
- Citadel General Assurance Co.
- AXA Versicherung AG
- AXA Art Insurance Ltd.
- AXA Belgium
- AXA Courtage Assurance Mutuelle
- AXA Insurance Ltd.
- AXA Assurances IARD Mutuelle
- The National Mutual Life Assoc. of Australasia Ltd. (NZ)
- AXA Corporate Solutions Assurance
- AXA Portugal Companhia de Seguros
- AXA Aurora Iberica SA
- AXA Lebensversicherung AG
- AXA Assurances Inc.
- AXA Insurance (Canada)
- Deutsche Aerzteversicherung AG
- AXA Krankenversicherung AG
- Friends Life Co. Ltd.
- AXA General Insurance Ltd.
- AXA Assicurazioni SpA
- AXA Bank Europe S.A.