- Published: October 2011
- Region: Europe
Electric Accumulators - Eastern Europe
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Europe
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 12 electric accumulator market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
The electric accumulator market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the electric accumulator markets in different Eastern European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for electric accumulators by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for electric accumulators by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for electric accumulators by type (nickel-cadmium electric accumulators, nickel-iron electric accumulators, lead-acid electric accumulators for vehicles, other lead-acid electric accumulators, electric accumulator parts, other electric accumulators)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the electric accumulator market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing? SHOW LESS READ MORE >